Got my haircut!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone! I really like it, I'm glad I made myself do it

Originally Posted by calico2222

That looks great, and I have to say I LOVE your hair color!

Isn't it weird washing your hair now? A few years back, I had hair longer than yours was (I had to be careful I didn't tuck it into my pants) and I had it cut to about your length. The first time I took a shower and tried to wash my hair I was at a loss!
I kept thinking "this is just to easy!" I was used to it taking forever to get the soap out of my hair, and then suddenly, it was gone!

I like having shorter hair, but I hate having to go to get it trimmed every 6 wks. I ran into my hairstylist last week, and she said she was going to start sending me cards saying "it's time for your haircut!" (It's been over 6 months now...)
Thank you! I really like my natural color too, my friend is always trying to get me to highlight it, but then I have to keep up with it

yeah, I made sure to squeeze a smaller dollop out of the bottle today
it was weird being able to get all the way down to the scalp without digging

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Very Nice Katie!!!
You have tons for a ponytail! You should see the cut I just got...SO MANY LAYERS..my ponytail is weird lookin.
mine is too! it's like a little poof now

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Katie it looks great
Have they layered it?
yep! if I don't get layers I have no lift whatsoever- believe it or not my hair is not that thick so layers kinda perk it up

I usually don't do anything with my hair so I'm seeing what it does with just an air dry today- I really hope I don't hve to put anytime into my 'do

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woot! Woot! Looking great there!

The one time I did a really dramatic cut was just last year. My hair was almost up to the crease of my behind and I had it all chopped off for the Posh Spice Bob.

If you hair has not been chemically treated, you can donate them to locksoflove. http://www.locksoflove.org/

Another way to feel good about a great haircut and helping others.