Got my free pet id tags from Canada Humaine society

paws4life

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! I have some exciting news to share.... I got my free id tags in. Im sure all of you care about your cat(s) safety just as much as the next person but when you have a ton of cats or take in strays tags can be expencive... its $40 cad to tag my cats and the fiance wont pay for it hes strubbon... well i was doing some searches and came across the Canadian Humaine Society and found out they have a free program called Pet Recovery Team... I looked around and found out they give out free tags and a free lifetime membership to their services. So i though hey its free lets try and see if the tags show up and i signed up the application is simple and each pet gets an applicaton this application issues your new tag i had to do it 4 times and i got all 4 tags in the mail and they are nice round and gold. You dont get to choose the colour. When signig up they asked for no money or credit card and when the tags came it hsd a paper saying how to donate if you want to... no pressue at all.... this may be old news but its new to me so it may be new to others and there is never to much info on how to protect a pet. The link is below im on a tablet so if i didnt format the lunk right im sorry. Ill also try and add a picture of one of my cats sporting his new tag :)

https://www.humanesociety.com/pet-recovery.html