Got my ear pierced...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
but not on purpose!

We have the cutest little gray and white fluffball kitten at the shelter. I got him out to trim his claws and cuddle him a little.  He's extremely friendly, runs to you to be held...but he likes to climb up onto your shoulder.  He got to my earlobe, and instead of sucking on it (as I have seen kittens do in the past), he bit it!  All the way through!  Boy, those little kitten needle teeth...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
*smile* He sounds like an adorable little one.

Mollipop's favorite spot on me when she was a kitten was my right shoulder. That's where she hung out every chance she got. Wasn't too bad when she was a little kitten. Now that she weighs almost ten pounds, it bothers my shoulder when she's there for a long time. (And she really likes to be on that shoulder when I'm on the computer, for some reason) She never bit my ear, but she loved to nuzzle there. Even now sometimes, she'll lick my ear lobe.

Kitten teeth are sharp!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3::lol3::lol3: You might as well take advantage of his piercing job and get yourself an earring or two! Those sharp little kitten teeth really hurt.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3::lol3::lol3: You might as well take advantage of his piercing job and get yourself an earring or two! Those sharp little kitten teeth really hurt.
:yeah: ABSOLUTELY :lol3: :lol3: AND get a kitty earring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3: :lol3: Ouch! Little razor/needle kitten teeth!

Monte Cat used to nuzzle my ears while sleeping...then try and pull my earrings out! :lol3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OUCH!!  That must have really hurt!  -But you have to admit, it's a pretty funny story. ........ Well, maybe later it will be.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It probably hurt more than getting a regular piercing at the jewelry store.

Now you should definitely get an earring --- but watch out you dont' get a second piercing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, a kitten would be great for doing a double piercing, all at once, right?

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch!!!
 Well at least now you can buy those earrings you've always wanted 

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mrblanche!!!!!!  I read the title of this thread and was thinking - UH UH, NOOOO WAYYYY!!!  
  Haha, I knew it wasn't true!  I'm sorry about your ear, I know how much those kitten claws hurt!  But I completely agree with others upthread... get thee to a jewelry store and deck it out in style!!