got my colored username!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

There's a new sticky in the PL if you haven't seen it- Wyan said that if it wasn't what you thought it would be that it could be changed.
I read it to mean pertaining to the colour you choose.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

yep, you just go in the color box (where the big A is, next to the font size) and click on the color, it will come up in brackets- my color is DeepSkyBlue, looks kinda like your flame color!
That is the color of my flames! (Ryan told me
)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Ok Im a geek here..but how many points do we need to change our username?? Guess I missed it....
I do not think we can ever change our username. In other words it looks like I am stuck with Persi. And although I was able to change my siggy and my avatar when I got Alley, I see no way of changing my username to include this new cat. AND I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, ALLEY IS %$#@# MAD OVER THIS WHOLE THING. Well, actually I do know a way and I did it a long time ago but it means starting your conter all over at zero again. But I think there is something you can ADD under your username when you get 1200 posts so I have promised Alley I will look into the matter at that time.