Gosh its hot

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are 80 now but we have High Winds again and Fires. It will be 95 next week again. We already were 108 a few weeks ago. The Weather seems to be crazy. We get Hot early and now only low 80's when it should be Hot.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
was 90+ plus today in Ohio, I'll be turning my a/c on tonight. I can barely stand Ohio summers, I would melt into a puddle if I was any farter south...or west for that matter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OKay, could you guys send a little of your heat to the Pac. Northwest, please? Here is Portland, we had a brief heat spell last month, but since then it's been hovering in the 50's (F), with occasional low 60's... IT'S STINKIN' JUNE ALREADY!! I had to get that out... we've had cool rain and cold winds here for a few weeks... it's like winter decided not to leave... ever.

I'll trade you guys some cool air for a few degrees of warmth...

Amanda

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, but Portland is like Seattle, your summer (all 2 weeks worth) doesn't start til August.

I must say, I do not miss Seattle in the summer, I only miss the rain

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Yeah, but Portland is like Seattle, your summer (all 2 weeks worth) doesn't start til August.

I must say, I do not miss Seattle in the summer, I only miss the rain
I've had two summers here (arrived in June two years ago), and they've at least been steady mid-high 60's, not the 50's by this time... I can handle the rain... I just figured I'd not have to wear so many socks by this time this year... I didn't last year... oh well...

A.