Goodbye to Rho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keigwin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
PoisonGirl (Sarah),

I'm so sorry to hear about Chester's failing health. I know it will be hard on you, but given the condition he's in, I think he'd thank you for helping him out of his suffering. My best wishes for you.

And my many thanks to everyone here for their thoughts. They are truly appreciated.

Kevin

poisongirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind words. Chester went peacefully this morning...he was ready to go home. Your sweet fuzzball Rho and Chester I'm sure are friends now.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of this big beautiful boy! Sounds like his passing was peaceful, but I know his loss is still painful! May your many memories bring you comfort at this difficult time!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I know you were having a hard time deciding what to do with Rho. That sweet boy didn't want you second guessing yourself and made the decision for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rho is looking down on you purring right now.

RIP sweet Rho.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of Rho - what a gorgeous hunk of cat he was! I am so sorry that you are catless now - I hope and pray that you fill those cat-sized holes in your life very, very soon. You are obviously an excellent owner, and there are so many cats who need you...you would be the answer to so many prayers, when the time is right.