Goodbye Sweet George

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost him, what a cute little tuxedo. 9 months old is just so unfair, but he had a wonderful life in that little time, so so sorry that this happened to you all.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry, may your heart heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You made a huge difference in that little boy's life. I hope you can use your memories of some good times to bring comfort to your broken heart. He was so fortunate to have met someone like you who could make his days here on earth full of love and caring, for that I'm am sure he thanks you and will be bonded to your soul forever. Try not to dwell on his death, but lift up his short little life. Don't make the death more important than the life. His life is so much more important. It takes along time to heal a broken heart, but I know he would never want you to be full of pain because of loving him. Love is wanting the best for those you hold near, and he is no different. Thank you so much for taking him in and giving him what he wanted the most....a home and a family. You will be blessed for loving him. Take care......RIP precious George. You will be forever missed, but will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You made a huge difference in that little boy's life. I hope you can use your memories of some good times to bring comfort to your broken heart. He was so fortunate to have met someone like you who could make his days here on earth full of love and caring, for that I'm am sure he thanks you and will be bonded to your soul forever. Try not to dwell on his death, but lift up his short little life. Don't make the death more important than the life. His life is so much more important. It takes along time to heal a broken heart, but I know he would never want you to be full of pain because of loving him. Love is wanting the best for those you hold near, and he is no different. Thank you so much for taking him in and giving him what he wanted the most....a home and a family. You will be blessed for loving him. Take care......RIP precious George. You will be forever missed, but will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you for your kind words.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, George, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I am put in mind of a saying that I have always loved, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." Love is the thing that takes our breath away most certainly. George had a long, long life by that measure. Your love for him shines through. I know that he returned, and still returns, that love. Love does not die. It changes form and continues on, still Love. Love abides.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences on losing your sweet tuxedo George. I am glad that he left this earthly realm knowing love, comfort and the joys of having lived with a real family who loved him and wanted so much for him.