Goodbye My Sweet Abby

aislinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. You gave her a wonderful life. I do believe we will see our believe pets again in our next lives.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Condolences on losing Abby - it is so hard to let go but in doing so, you ended her pain and suffering even though it meant the beginning of yours. to me, that is the truest act of love. She truly was a "sphinx-cat", the guardian of your dreams.

And I can commiserate on feeling better at times only to have the heartache come back feeling like shattered glass is deep inside. I buried my lil guy Trucker next to our dog Scooby (who died last July) and seeing the rain falling on their graves the other day just brought me to tears. Not to mention that same day, I found a briefcase of my dad's (he died April 28, 2011, in the yard with his faithful wolf-dog and her cat (it was an amazing wolf/cat relationship) at his side) that he had assembled of my murdered nephew's things: the newspaper articles, pics of happier times, etc.

I guess that I just have to think of them all together on the other side of RB Bridge, in a better place...I'd like to think of Abby and all our other TCS cats that I've read about here in the forums having their own TCS meet-up in Heaven.