Goodbye my boys

skipperjen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last night we ended the suffering of my little boy Conan. He most likely had FIP and was gone 4 short days after we noticed he was unwell. This coming just 2 months after loosing his best friend of 13 years Esteban. My sweet guys. Together again. I love them

maggiemay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, such beautiful boys!  I know how heartbroken you must be, sweetie.  I know how much you miss them.  Yes, your precious Conan and Esteban are together again and I hope you take comfort from that knowledge.  I am so deeply sorry for your loss.  We let one go on Wednesday, so I understand what you're going through.  The only thing I can possibly say that might help you is that those bonds we create with our fur babies are forever.  The bond between you and your baby is yours to keep always, and nothing as puny as death can impact that bond and the unconditional love that forged it.   Hugs...........

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Conan and Esteban. I hope that thinking of them playing together once again over the Rainbow Bridge brings you much comfort. Both are free of pain and suffering and at peace now.

[emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji] RIP Conan and Esteban[emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will both send their love and comfort from the Rainbow Bridge, I know they are at peace now, secure in the knowledge that they were so very loved and will be held in a loving heart.  I have a feeling they couldn't bear to be apart and am happy knowing they are together for eternity. They brought so much into your home and your life, the love and joy will be remembered forever. You gave them both what they wanted the most on this earth, your love and a wonderful home to share it in for 13 years. They relied on you to find the strength to end any suffering, and although it broke your heart to do so, you released them from that pain and let their spirits soar.  The bond you forged, link by link, over the years will keep them close by, your precious memories will bring you comfort even though the same will bring tears in the beginning.  My heart goes out to you, I pray you find comfort in knowing they couldn't bear to be parted, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, thank you for letting us know of these precious boys so that they will be thought of by many as they so deserve.  RIP sweet Conan and Esteban, the world is a darker place without your light in it, but the light from your beautiful stars will light up the heavens from the warm laps of angels, you will never be forgotten! 

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so deeply sorry for your losses. It is never easy to lose a furry loved one, but to lose another only 2 months later just makes it hurt all the more. If your baby did have FIP, you can be assured that you did the right thing in ending his pain and discomfort, before it got much worse. I know that it doesn't feel that way. But you are to be commended for the love and care that you showed in this difficult situation. Your precious Conan will hurt no more. He'll cry no more. He'll labor no more. Jesus loves us all, and you can know for certain that he loves each and every animal. And Conan and Esteban are free, happy and healthy across the Bridge.

Be good to yourself in this time of great trial. Don't neglect proper care for yourself. I learned this the hard way. Believe me, your fur babies would not want to see their mommy give up. Be strong, not just for them, but for yourself too. You deserve that much. And when you take your final breath upon this earth, whenever that may ever be, know that when you arrive, Esteban and Conan will be eagerly awaiting you. They love you, and that is something you need not ever doubt. My prayers and a big hug to you, SkipperJen.

Rest in peace, loving babies. Esteban eternal. Conan eternal.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome gentlemen.  It's particularly heartbreaking, so close together.  Rest in peace, Conan and Esteban.