Goodbye My Baby Girl - Lulu ♡

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It really helps reading all of your posts and replies. Not everyone understands the pain. They say " oh cmon its just a cat, you can get another one...get over it already!" It just makes me more and more angry!! She was not "just a cat" she was my best friend, my family, my everything!!...

I did plan on getting a few more pictures printed of hers and place them in a frame on my bedside table, but my mom thinks its just going to hurt me more and i wont ever move on with my life.

I just wish so bad that i could turn back time and never had gone to that vet when i did, maybe i would have gotten a few more days with her

One of my friends is also suggesting a adopt another kitty, she said it would be a good distraction and maybe even help me to move on or be a peace for a while. But I am not sure a I want to let go of Lulu just yet. I feel Id be giving the love she deserved to someone else. It sounds really bad i am aware of that. But what if she feels like I got another kitty so soon after she left and i forgot about her so soon? (Now i know for a fact im losing it, but i also know you guys understand what im feeling....)
You'll know if and when you're ready for another kitty.  When I lost my 18 year old baby Skittles I thought I'd never want another cat.  Three months later, I was picking up two kittens from the SPCA. Everybody's different.  And it won't be a betrayal to Lulu--Lulu knew you loved her, and that bond won't replaced if you get another cat.  What you give to another kitty will be entirely different--when you're ready.