Goodbye, Mr. Hissypants

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my-my internet has been giving me alot of problems so my posting has been few and far between,not really able to scroll around or of course Ida been here.... I'm so so sorry ,poor MrHP,terrible--- rest in Peace,no more living in fear or survival .....never forgotten

You're on my heart and in my prayers for Peace and Comfort my Friend,love you very much- I'm so very sorry for this tragic loss❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Bek, you know I don't often come to this forum but I just had to let you know how saddened I am by the loss of Mr. Hissypants. 😿 Unfortunately Huskies and Malamutes have a strong prey drive. This doesn't make what happened any easier but your love and devotion comforted Mr. H in his time of need. RIP sweet gentle soul.:angel:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Bek, I just saw this.. I am so sorry for your loss of Mr Hissypants.. You brought love into his life, which he would never have know, had it not been for you.. He found someone who truly cared for him, and loved him unconditionally. You made Mr Hissypants have a much better life, for having known you...

You know I love you.. and are wrapping my long distance arms around you... What a horrible thing to witness.. (((HUGS))))

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Mr. Hissypants, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on my heart forever.

Early yesterday morning, a large dog, either Siberian Husky or Malamute, came up on the porch that I share with my darling neighbor, Jazzie, and snatched Mr. Hissypants (one of the ferals I feed) up by the backend. We both heard the commotion, and ran out, and were growled at aggressively as we tried to frighten the dog into dropping HP. He took off with Mr. Hissypants in his mouth, eventually dropping him in a yard across the parking lot. We called the police, but the dog left JUST before they got there. I gave the officer a blanket from my bed to wrap Mr. Hissypants in to transport him, HOPING that a familiar scent would be of come comfort, as he had begun to seek strokes and affection from me. The officer told us that either both back legs or his back, or possibly both, were broken, and he would almost certainly be euthanized, which, it breaks my heart to say, I expected from the violence of the attack. He left to take HP to the vet, and we spoke with the other officers, who then went to search for the dog. Both A. J. and Cassidy were present when the dog came, and took off. Have not seen them since, but didn't really expect to for at least 2-3 days.

My heart is broken, yet again. But Mr. Hissypants had several weeks of being stroked, and told what a fine tomcat he was. I am so glad he had that.
I am so sorry for your loss 💔💔💔. I can only imagine the heartbreak and pain you must be dealing with. Thank you for loving him and taking care of him for the time that you did and letting him know what love and compassion is 💜💜💜