Goodbye Lily I will never forget you

markh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I lost my beautiful girl today

She was only 9

She was losing weight and had scan and found two masses in abdomen gastro intestinal lymphoma - only a month ago, large cell masses

I knew need put her to sleep but couldn't and waited and she passed away today

Always waiting when i came home always up to mischief,

I blame myself wait couldnt put her to sleep, i will always miss her xxx

lily.jpg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, no, I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl. Putting a beloved pet to sleep is the hardest decision to make. So many of us have been in that same position. Please don't beat yourself up for waiting, it's an absolutely natural reaction. :hugs:

My heart goes out to you for your loss. Rest in peace, sweet Lily. :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Lily, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful girl she is, was, and always will be. And, OH, how you loved her! I promise that, in the end, that love will count for more than anything else. From her new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Lily knows and understands your heart, even more than when she was here, and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

markh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your messages,

it is hard today without her,

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, you will miss her, she was a large part of your life.....don't beat yourself up for waiting to bring her in. To die at home, surrounded by the love of our loved ones is what every living creature wants.
My heart goes out to you, i remember how devastating this is during a time that is supposed to be full of joy and happiness. It takes a long time to let that joy come back during the Holiday season. I cry with you during this time.....
She is at peace, she carries your love in her soul forever. Every breathing creature has a soul, and hers will be intertwined with yours for eternity. Nothing can break the bond of love, it is spiritual, so eternal. during times like this I use this saying as a mantra, "do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened.".
She was meant to be in your life, to walk along with you on yoru life's journey. One day your memories will bring you comfort instead of pain, time dulls the the sharp edges of grief, but it takes such a long while.
We are here any time you need to talk, we understand and can empathize, Every love is as unique as a snowflake, it is your love and your pain. We are here to prove you can get through this, we have stood where you stand now and survived. Just take that first step and know she will help you if you ask. she lives on through you now and will keep sending you her love forever. Please accept my sincere condolences, bless you for loving her so much......RIP precious Lily. You will always be remembered, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

markh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you what a heart felt message and comfort,

I brought her into the world and remember holding her in the palm of my hand, and she was up to mischief from then on :)

Her mother had six kittens and i couldn't let her go :)

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
i am so sorry for your loss. she was so beautiful. :hugs: :redheartpump::hearthrob:

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lost my beautiful girl today

She was only 9

She was losing weight and had scan and found two masses in abdomen gastro intestinal lymphoma - only a month ago, large cell masses

I knew need put her to sleep but couldn't and waited and she passed away today

Always waiting when i came home always up to mischief,

I blame myself wait couldnt put her to sleep, i will always miss her xxx

View attachment 464401
Wow, your Lily and my Moki look like brother and sister. Moki has been diagnosed w. large cell lymphoma, with vet appt tues. jan 9, to discuss biopsy report. He is 7 yr.old (pic attached) I have researched LCL, and will opt for prednisolone treatment at home, until I see a decline. In my life, I have had 20 cats and most lived over 16 yrs. As said many times on this site...cancer is horrible, whether feline or human.

Attachments