Goodbye.......for now....

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As regulars to this site know, I do not post about my personal problems. It's just not my thing. But for the past while things have become more difficult in my life. So, for the next couple of months I will not be around.

I did not want people to think that I just left the site, or that I just wasn't responding to the threads. So I apologize upfront for missing any major events in your lives or not keeping up with the community.

I hope that the next few months are positive for everyone here and that I will be able to turn things around for the better. Thanks for listening and take care of yourselves.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear you are leaving temporarily. I hope that whatever troubles you are having work themselves out and you return quickly!

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope you are able to come back soon! Good luck getting everything all sorted out!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We'll miss you around here. Sending out positive vibes that the road ahead smoothes out for you.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will miss you and your lovely Nakita! I hope whatever this is works out the way you want it to. Best of luck, and we look forward to having you come back some day.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I´m sorry to hear that everything is not going your way! I hope things will sort themselves out and you will feel better. I will sure miss you and look forward to see you around again!
((((((HUG))))))

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you feel the need to leave....I hope you change your mind and decide to come back....(((hugs)) Take care of yourself and give Nakita some chin scritches from me and my gang!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kass-

I don't know what to say, except you know where to reach me, should you need to.

Big hugs and may your heart become lighter and your problems smaller in the days ahead..........

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you can work out your troubles. Give some hugs to Nakita.. I know hugging Zoey always makes me feel better

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass, what sad, sad news!!!! You and Nakita will be sorely missed here, and I echo the sentiments of others - I sure hope things sort themselves out to your happiness and content VERY VERY SOON!!!!!

My heart is aching for you, whatever happened!!!!

Laurie

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you can get everything sorted out Kass. We'll be here when you're ready to come back.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass, I hope that you get everything sorted out and come back, soon. What are we going to do without Nakita fixes?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pollyanna
I´m sorry to hear that everything is not going your way! I hope things will sort themselves out and you will feel better. I will sure miss you and look forward to see you around again!
((((((HUG))))))
I was reading my post, and I thought it sounded so bitchy, saying "everything is not going your way" When writing it I felt "nothing is going your way so negative, but then the other sounds bitchy
I was so not ment that way...

I really hope things will get getter Kass!!!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dearest Kass,

Hope things get better soon!

i know how you feel... i hardly checked my computer when my hands were so full!

i have your mailing n email addies, please STAY in touch!

Kisses and hugs for Nakita and Cassandra and family!

Wishing you well,

With lots of smiles, blessings and cheers!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry you have to take a leave for now. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back real soon!

Tammie & Peaches

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass, whatever I say here will just be an echo of what others have said, but I guess I'll say it anyway.

You will be sorely missed around here, and I hope everything works out for the best for you soon. Much positive energy being sent up North to you!! Of course we will miss the Nakita fixes as well, but you are one of the true lights around here, and I will miss seeing your posts.

(((((HUGS))))))

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kass - Whatever has happened, I hope things turn around in your favor quickly. I will miss your presence on the board and I look forward to your return. Sending positive vibes and a really huge hug your way.