Good vibes/prayers for jasper :-(

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that little rascal!!Cats will be catsand I assure you , you cant change that!!lol!!! I sure hope your little jasper-pooh will pass it on his own. Sending you calming vibes!!!!
--Stevie

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like what everyone said, it's not your fault or anyone else's. You know how cats get into all kinds of mischief even if you are right there next to them. My love to Jasper and you. He'll be fine and so will you! Lots of good vibes going your way.

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well its 08.44 here and was wondering how he was ? Seems that nature may take its course hopefully and soon you can look back at this whole thing as just one of those things that happened. Keep us posted as to what happens today.... K

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Carolcat.. We are all here with you
I, without a doubt, think that keeping
Jasper
there over night is the BEST idea. In all honesty, I would be more comfortable with that. Knowing that they have all the proper meds and everything, he is in very good care

I understand self blame a little too well. I know that no matter how many times someone says "It's not your fault", it is difficult for us to believe. The thing is, there is just no way that we can watch these little ones all the time. Even furless children get hurt playing and doing all sorts of kid things. With any little ones, they are going to get into mischief. It's their way of exploring. I know how scary if feels to not know exactly what's happening. When Ani was overnight at the vet, I called them so many times that they knew who it was as soon as they answered the phone. That's okay.. I strongly believe that
Jasper
is going to be okay. Obviously you were watching him quite well because you knew what happened immediately. These types of things can happen when we are not home, and then the babies don't get the immediate care, which still would not be our fault being that we, as people, have to leave the house. The great thing is you got him right away.. That's wonderful
I am sending all my love and best wishes to
You, Jasper and your husband