Good vibes needed.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a break-in not long after we were in our current place, so 15+ years ago. It's a very unsettling experience emotionally, quite apart from whatever material loss there is. Our break-in happened at the back of the house, and I still have the picture in my mind of my largest kitchen knife lying on the front stairs where the perpetrators dropped it on the way out. To say that I was grateful we were not home is an understatement. Needless to say, some serious beefing-up of security happened immediately thereafter, and while we know we have been tried again, they haven't succeeded again.

I'm glad that you and your baby are unharmed. I hope you feel more secure soon.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I still have the picture in my mind of my largest kitchen knife lying on the front stairs where the perpetrators dropped it on the way out. To say that I was grateful we were not home is an understatement. I'm glad that you and your baby are unharmed. I hope you feel more secure soon.
:yikes: Fran, that was a horrific event to come home to. I am so thankful that it has never happened again! I think that home invasion has to be one of the most unsettling crimes. Oh, hugs to you all!