Good Tuesday Morning!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tuesday has gone and its now Wednesday over here in Christchurch, New Zealand. Lets see, I spent Tuesday at school, all day, I did the dance of joy when I discovered that a certain algebra problem was not so hard after all - I had struggled with it all weekend and was getting so frustrated so I went to see my tutor and he showed it all to me, ahhh it is so clear now! Then did chemistry, which is always fun, playing with the chemicals!

And straight to work after that, where my co-worker Deb and I looked at all the funny names on the mail. I love looking for funny names. I feel sorry for people! One person, somewhere in China had a letter and his name was Yu Suk Young. Another person was A. Smallpoke. Sometimes, we practically die laughing.
I am sorry if I offend people with a funny last name here.
It just makes my day to see those names.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am firming up arrangements with another client to grow herbs and produce for them. And two container gardens by their entrance and will decorate for next winter too!! Got a call yesterday from someone (commercial client) ho say my business card in the local grocery store bulletin board. Waiting for call back (doesn't help when I'm on the computer though!!) Opened up my business checking account-asked branch mgr who does there landscape maintenance!!
Bobber and Bakker have been very annoying all day-they want lots of attention.