Good Thursday Morning*********

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Morning everybody. How is everybody doing? Week is almost over!

I'm tired and full. Went to breakfast with Tara and her dad this morning. Now I'm just ready to go back to bed.

Have a great Thursday!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

I have just gathered everything together and got changed to work and a huge dark cloud has come over head - so that's my plans foiled

We had snow last night and this morning, so I'm not sure if this cloud will spread another white blanket!
I hope not!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon
My days going quick

I'm all packed ready to go to Gils tomorrow for the weekend, but he has 6"-7" of snow up there so i hope it stops soon because i don't want to get snowed in

Sarah i think i've just heard someone on the stairs saying it's snowing here as well, but i doubt it's going to be as bad as Gils

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Afternoon
My days going quick

I'm all packed ready to go to Gils tomorrow for the weekend, but he has 6"-7" of snow up there so i hope it stops soon because i don't want to get snowed in
Oh gosh! They do have a lot up there!! I hope it warms up before tomorrow evening for you!

Oooh, sneeky!! Editing while I was posting!

Yes, the snow has just started here too!
That means I'm all togged up for nothing!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hungry! I can't eat until after the doctor because they are doing a cholesterol check. My stomach is growling! But after the doctor I am not coming back to work so that is OK!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning (or afternoon, or evening, or night) everyone!

I'm just getting ready to eat breakfast and then head out to school. I only have one class today but I have TONS of reading to do. Hopefully I'll have the energy to get quite a bit done today.

And for the first day in a while, it isn't painfully cold outside. With wind chill, it's only -12C. It's not summer, but it'll do for now

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Eek yes i've just peeped out the door and it's snowing
Ours isn't too heavy right now! I'm just upset that it's still just that too much to get the power tools and extension lead out!! I don't fancy being fried!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning to everyone!!, it's 9:30am here. Reilly woke me up at 7 so I've been up for a while. Jeff made it down last weekend, and he's going to get to come home again this weekend...he'll be here tomorrow!!
Today my plan is to stay at home (due to the very yucky weather) and study my buns off. I will be writing one of 2 exams in a little less than 2 weeks and there is sooo much material to cover!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Ours isn't too heavy right now! I'm just upset that it's still just that too much to get the power tools and extension lead out!! I don't fancy being fried!
Ack just stay here for a few hours and then it'll be dark so you'll have to do it tomorrow

It's stopping here now

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
The snow is gone from here. It wasn't too heavy but we keep getting told there is going to be more...
Today is dragging really bad. I trained the last two nights and I'm really getting into it so I just want to leave work and go to the gym!!!
Sar I never had pancakes
Marks on a health kick so we had Fajitas instead, I don't even get to put chicken in mine though. They are still tasty. Infact mmmm thats making me hungry...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Day! Its raining here right now, but the temp is supposed to drop and there is a possibility of snow. No plans this weekend but I have off Sunday so that'll be nice!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Light snow this am. Am starting the day bad as Ox vomited and had small amounts of diarrhea AGAIN!! How lovely to clean up at 6:15 in the morning!!
He just ate a teeny bit of wet food. I'll probably call the vet again.
Just doing web-surfing as I seem to have a bit of a sore throat this morning..
I have a horticulture class tonite so I will miss American Idol!!
Not much else going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a sleepy day. It's 11:44 here and I'm ready for bed.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello to all! I got back from Ohio yesterday and am taking the day off to rest and recoop. The rest of the week is going to be a killer though. It's lent and tomorrow is the first Friday. Welcome back to work! Working in a restaurant that sells mainly fish products, it's going to be crazy
But I'm glad to be back with my kitties! It was a long three days let me tell you! We left here Sunday night and drove 500 miles there and stayed until Wed morning then left and drove it back again! But boy was it an adventure! Got to meet my neices finally, and see my sister after years and years. So it was all worth it!

So like I said today is do NOTHING day!!!!! LOL!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Me too, I've kind of changed my mind about training now lol. Im sooo sleepy! Friday tomorrow though! Whats everyone up to at the weekend? Im going out on Sunday night and coming in late to work on Monday. My friend is a model and has landed a contract in Singapore and is moving out there on 14th March. She's totally booked up til then so this is they only time I'm gonna get to see her. She might be there until January next year!!!
I am happy for her but I will miss her so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Me too, I've kind of changed my mind about training now lol. Im sooo sleepy! Friday tomorrow though! Whats everyone up to at the weekend? Im going out on Sunday night and coming in late to work on Monday. My friend is a model and has landed a contract in Singapore and is moving out there on 14th March. She's totally booked up til then so this is they only time I'm gonna get to see her. She might be there until January next year!!!
I am happy for her but I will miss her so much.
Just house stuff for the weekend. We're going grocery shopping tomorrow after work. We have NOTHING in the house. Then Saturday I think we're going to clean all the carpets in the house and rearrange the cat room. It's always nice to stay around the house and clean and get everything organized. Makes everything so much better.