Good tea

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

There's a tea shop near us called Teavana
I am jealous! There isn't one up here but there is one 10 mins from our office in Florida so whenever we are getting a package from them or someone from our office goes down to help out they get a shopping list

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does any one know of some good websites to read more about Green
Teas and their health benefits?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite teas can be found in the grocery stores. I do a lot of celstial seasoning teas, but my all time favorite (probably because I've grown up drinking it) is the red rose tea. I prefer it with a little sugar and milk...and one of my grandmother's bran muffins! Oh so good!

We also occasionally make a green iced tea. But we will add a bag or two of raspberry tea to the green tea when brewing it. My MIL makes it but squeeses fresh lemons in it too. Another favorite is sun tea!

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes will add a little lemon to my Green tea as well...it makes
it taste sweeter

kuuyku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hong Kong Milk Tea!!! This tea is bomb! I do not know if you can find it in regular stores. However, if you have a cafe or store that is tailored toward tea, it should carry it. If anyone is up here in Anchorage, Alaska, stop by the Summit Spice and Tea company - it is great!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE The Republic of Tea's Red Chai tea. It is absolutely wonderful.

I'm an Earl Grey fan too, Lipton brand.

I own a "Mrs. Tea" electric teapot...it's fabulous. I'm actually drinking some Red Chai right now for breakfast.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I get all of my tea from a place here in St Paul called the Tea Source. My mom is a tea fanatic and she only buys from there, as well. They have a website- www.teasource.com - and you can order from them. I recommend Tea Source Gold, Emporer's Blend, and White Peony. Oh, and Green Tea Melange! Fantastic.