Good old sw Missouri comes through again…I hate this

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Post today on FB

“Tenant moved out and left 7+ cats and kittens. Humane society says they are full and refused. My entire family is allergic, so I can't keep any. Abandoned at 210 S Pearl, Joplin. We will be here cleaning until 3 pm today. After that I'll release and you can pick them up anytime. Thank you!”

claims all shelters are full…just sad…sorry for the post..just had to vent to someone

I have 7 rescues of my own
521286EB-5C28-4EB6-AF81-9F6BB04F4AD3.jpeg

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post today on FB

“Tenant moved out and left 7+ cats and kittens. Humane society says they are full and refused. My entire family is allergic, so I can't keep any. Abandoned at 210 S Pearl, Joplin. We will be here cleaning until 3 pm today. After that I'll release and you can pick them up anytime. Thank you!”

claims all shelters are full…just sad…sorry for the post..just had to vent to someone

I have 7 rescues of my ownView attachment 456935
This is absolutely heartbreaking!!!!! Just look at those little nuggets.. ughh I Haye people so much! Like seriously why do things like this? There is no point in it. I couldn't imagine doing such a thing. I don't care what situation I was in I don't care if where I was moving said no animals... if I couldn't find a good home for them or someone to take them in to rehome then they would be coming with me. Point, blank, period. I really hope someone goes and gets them. As long the people that get them are good people. You can't even trust people these days to take animals.. it's sickening. 😥😥😥😥💔💔