Good news....let's hear it!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not good news but GREAT NEWS!

Last night Noddy and Wink came in and slept with us! For the first time since Blink died.

I have been working with TCS's new cat behaviorist Jackson with some techniques to help their stress level decrease.

Last night, they both came in the bedroom and slept with us! They are both in the house now on the cat post asleep!

Thank you Jackson, should you be lurking!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yesterday: Molly let me pet her outside of her safety zone, and even staid out for a bit
This week: Molly started to let me touch her
This month: we're managing to pay all our bills and have some money besides

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today : Finished work one hour early (thanks to my boss being a football fan)
This Week: Haven't missed the bus once for work.
This Month: The cold has gone and summer is here.

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

yesterday: Molly let me pet her outside of her safety zone, and even staid out for a bit
This week: Molly started to let me touch her
This month: we're managing to pay all our bills and have some money besides
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
WAHEY!! I'm so glad to hear this!! WTG!!

Ok...now for me:

Today: My business partner and best friend in the world sent me a poem today (he lives in Hong Kong) to cheer me since I've been very cranky lately. I thought I'd share it with you.

I wish for you a happy day
with joy and laughs and smiles,
and hope my love can ease your stress
from across the watery miles.

Take the time to breathe clear air
and walk on green, lush grass,
and if you still feel cranky
I'll kick your lily-white @$$!

Hehe! Worked
How can I be cranky *now*??

This week: I got 3 new contracts for web sites and I went to my first cat show ever with my daughter and we had a blast! (not showing, just looking)

This month:
My baby brother and his wife decided to move closer to us (they live about 3 hours away right now).

My older brother and his family have arrived in Washington DC from Poland and will be here in 2 weeks time. I haven't seen them in 2 years (except my bro for one day at my grandpa's funeral in March), and I won't see them again for 2 years as their next post is in Ghana, Africa.
But we'll have 3 weeks to get to know each other again! And my neice and nephew, too!

Also...my daughter had a major good thing happen to her medically which I'm EXTREMELY happy about