Good news! Baby bobtail 2!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fireshoes:

I am wondering about the difference between the American Bobtail and the Manx. My friend has a cat with that nub of a tail, so we thought he was Manx. Now after looking at your pictures, it seems as though he falls more into the American Bobtail category. My research on the net didn't give me too many answers.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fireshoes, I am so sorry that you lost the handsome Bogey
I didn't know that he had gone to the bridge.

Your new purr baby is a handsome fellow
: and I wish you and him the best for a long and happy relationship together. I know that he isn't Bogey but he will find his place in your heart that he can call his own, just like Bogey did.

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you lost Bogey
. Congratulations on your new baby, he is a very handsome guy! I hope he has a very long happy life with you.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How lovely that your baby is home -- and without a bunch of fuss, too -- that's a bonus and a half! Have a lovely time with him. Oh, and, one more vote for pics.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy that you got your baby now . I am sure you enjoy him very much . Please don't forget to share him with us too

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that you were find another kitty to love. I realize that he won't fully fit Bogey's shoes in your soul, but he definitely will fill your soul with his 'own' puurrrsonality.
Cheers for your new soon to be cat