Good morning. Tis Sat. June 13...whatcha doin?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sulking and in a bad mood because my Red Wings lost the Stanley Cup last night

I went to bed last night with a terrible headache, and woke up this morning with vestiges of it still sticking around. I took some Midrin and went back to bed, and woke up this afternoon! I slept through most of Saturday, so now I'll be up most of the night doing the housework I normally do all day! I've got lots of stuff to do this weekend because I return to work on Monday, after 3 weeks off with my back injections (which only seem to be helping a little this time
)

Okay.....back to work!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had company staying with us since Monday night and we went up to the City Market and antiquing this morning. Everyone is napping right now so I get my 30 minutes of TCS time right now. This evening we are having a BBQ meal with the neighbors (we are all making something to share) then probably just hang out and gab.

Our friends have a better Cat Health food store by them and brought about 12 cans of interesting grain free cat food for ours to try. Everyone loved the Quail flavor this morning and the majority chowed on the Beef Tips the other day. I'm going to have to find a source for those foods as they don't sell them at the Pet Health store here.

I'll be back on tomorrow. My guests leave early tomorrow morning.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was up at 4:30 and off to work at 5. I just got home a little while ago after a trip to the grocery store. It started off to be a really crappy day at work, but ended up ok.