>>>good Monday Morning<<<

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went up to the farm yesterday and I remembered my camera so I'll have to post the pictures. Getting in the driveway was a challenge even with four wheel drive. Dh made tracks with the tractor but messed them up later in the day.
We hauled and burned brush for about 4 1/2 hours so I am tired-my boots are heavy the ground snow covered and full of branches and small stumps so you always have too watch where you are walking. We can only burn when snow is on the ground so we really have about 1 month left (YEAH!!)
Talked to Sis as her men's college swim team won their conference meet-8 yrs in a row!!!! She had the women's meet last week they came in 2nd. So she is very hoarse and tired!!
Spent most of today online researching all-in-one printers. I think I have it narrowed down. Good thing I didn't buy the HP or the Brother printers this weekend as I am leaning towards other manufacturer's!!
That's about all-I think I'll be lazy and have frozen pizza tonite-perhaps tomorrow I'll have more energy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:Just got back from lunch. Sophie seems to be doing a lot better. She's playing and purring as soon as you touch her like usual. Tara still doesn't feel well and I guess she was throwing up all last night too. She even used the spare bathroom so she wouldn't wake me up.

Then just as I was leaving her sister came over and is very sick. I think I'll just hide out in my car until everybody is better.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Tara was sick not too long ago! I would be using Lysol on EVERYTHING!!
I hate getting sick.

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Poor Tara was sick not too long ago! I would be using Lysol on EVERYTHING!!
I hate getting sick.
You and me both, especially since I talk on the phone all day for work. It's so hard to do when you're sneezing, and all stuffed up.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This monday morning isnt going so well.

I had planned on getting up early and packing more so I can leave this house faster...BUT

I went to go in the shower, and it was NOTHING but cold water. And I was so mad. Then I found out the sink is leaking, and the only water comming out of it was hot water, so the sink that was leaking all night, used up all of my hot water for the shower.

So I had a dilemma, because I went out last night for abit, and my hair was curled and hairsprayed, and so I really needed a shower. So, I took one with what little warm water I could get. It was horrible. I have never been so cold in my life...

SO then after my shower, I laid on the couch with 4 blankets untill I could warm up..and ended up falling asleep with my daughter because she just thought the 4 blankets was the most comfiest thing she's ever seen..

So I woke up like a half hour ago, and nothing is magically packed like it happened in my dream.

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I also just found out that a guy I idolized was found dead over the weekend. He was a huge guy and wrestled in high school. I met him through my brother and some friends and went to a few parties at my brother's where he was. I was all ready to start going to the gym where he was a trainer to lift weights with him when he moved to Vegas to pursue becoming a pro fighter. He trained at Marc Laimon's school and I was so excited to hopefully see him in the UFC someday. Tara and I were going to try to meet up with him when we went out there for our honeymoon. I'm not sure that the cause of death was at this point.

We'll miss you Rich.