Good Lord, this poor kitty!! *With an updated picture!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope whoever provides Starlight with his forever home will be a member here and continue to post photos. This is only the second persian I've ever been so strongly drawn to...something very special about him! Just
seeing pix of him!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh gosh what a cute face , I am in love too

M.A. , I think it is fair to Sarlight to have a only cat home , or maybe a very calm 2nd Persian cat with him . He needs all the attention to make up alll what he missed out on and to get very spoilt . I am glad there is a fee for him and it is just fair and right to do . If some one can not pay a fee , they wont have the money for vet care too . That is just how I see it .

Starlight you have all my prayers and love for a new good home baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

What a difference a bath makes- right after getting out of the bath

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just read through this whole thread, and I'm amazed at Starlight and his wonderful transformation, but everything I"ve seen and read about MA, I'm not surprised. She truly is an angel................our best wishes to Starlight and who ever is the lucky person who gets to be his forever home...........God Bless him.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting to the various stages of dry-

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Enjoying his new bed

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you "Aunty Lisa" for all the "secret Persian things!"

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy he is just drop-dead gorgeous! Looks like a Catnip'N Nap bed?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Pat! Of course you would know!

He also got Eye Envy powders and lotions and ointment. He got shampoos and pads for his pads? Some new toys and this cool cat bed. Whoever ends up with him will also have a nice box of goodies to take with him.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

LOL Pat! Of course you would know!

He also got Eye Envy powders and lotions and ointment. He got shampoos and pads for his pads? Some new toys and this cool cat bed. Whoever ends up with him will also have a nice box of goodies to take with him.
What a wonderful gift...hmmm...he's got folks he doesn't even know sending him presents & spoiling him, his new family better realize they have a prince among persians coming to live with them

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful success story. Starlight looks more beautiful every day. He is definitely a very special kittie. What a sweet face, and I love the black markings on his ear. What a difference a bit of love can make, ( I know you've given him a LOT of love, but i think yu know what I am trying to say). Please give Starlight a hug for me.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Amber eyes (or goldish orange) is pretty commonly the standard in the majority of colors (fur) for Persian's.

I'm sure you'll find him a wonderful home! I have to admit though, I'm a little disapointed you are unable to keep him. Understandable though.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks great! How is he fairing healthwise? Hopefully those matters are cleaning up nicely too!

ac's slave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cassie,
I am glad to hear from you in response. Crai and I are mind readers when it comes to playing games. We both share the same birthday...so we are definitely on the same wave length.. Starlight's "After-bath" pix are great. He is so beautiful. I can't wait to find out where his new home will be. It would definitely be a honor to care for such a celeb. It is a resposibility, too, as you well know. But one that I wish more people would take seriously. When I met Sharon and she showed me that little matted fur ball in the back of her van..so many thoughts ran through my mind...it was hard to imagine what must of lead to his condition, but the important thing is that he nver have to go through anything like that again.
mar

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is doing well healthwise. About the only things are his eyes and his stool. His eyes are runny, his stools are not.
But they get caught on his hair and he still won't let you really touch his back legs. The vet said just that he traveled so far he wore them out. He is lying on the top step of the staircase looking quite pleased with himself. I think he likes smelling better! I know I like it!

ac's slave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MA,
You have brought out the inner beauty of this guy, as well as the outer beauty. Consistant gentle caring works miracles. I loved the one lady's comment about him being a prince among Persians. He looks so soft and so clean compared to my first glimpse of him. Thanks for all you do.
Mar

ac's slave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
We put in a message request to have Starlight come and share our home...we have been out shopping for a digital camera...just in case...so we can continue to show him off, if the privilege is ours.
Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.