good grief...

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well--it warmed up here, a BIT, anyway!! It was in the mid-30's today and it felt like a summer day, since we had temps hovering just above '0' for so long!!!!!
BUT, tonight, it is a mixture of ice/snow going on, right now--UGH!!! I want to come over to YOUR house, Huggles!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

Haha It is 33 degrees here and I have all the windows open! It's much warmer than it has been for a while.
all the windows open? my gosh!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks everyone for sending what heat you can over to us - it certainly got warmer today - not by much but a bit.

I have been recieving emails all day with pictures of flooding that has occured over the last 36 hours - its very strange to see a large city flooded!!

tomorrow its going to warmer and warmer on Saturday... I think by next week summer should finally be back to normal.. fingers crossed!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man - I would kill for 12 C right now! We are fortunate that we at at about 2C today. I just want the snow gone!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danielle. I saw the news last night and they said there were lots of floods. Melbourne was affected. Are you okay?