Originally Posted by ugaimes

Thanks Kenz, I really appreciate it
Anytime... I still can't believe that they have not talked to you

That has to be so stressful!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will send you some I hope you lose your job today vibes too, Amy!! That is a really vibe to be sendng out!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Friday! I'm going to happy hour with my coworkers after work! This weekend I was hoping to do some yard work too but it is supposed to rain, so I might try to do some painting. Have a great weekend everyone no matter what you are doing!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friends have been calling and emailing me every day going "Are ya fired yet?" I gotta just try to find ways to laugh at this situation or I'd go nuts!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Maybe they are trying to get you frustrated so you quit. Not gonna work with you huh!
My mom thinks the same thing. I'm so tempted, but as much as it stinks I'm waiting them out! Mama needs unemloyment!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't blame you. I wouldn't give them anyhting they want. Make them look like butt heads for firing an innocent sweet girl like you who was only trying to do the right thing!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I know I'm doing this weekend is looking for shoes to match my prom dress. I don't think we have much else planned.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

My mom thinks the same thing. I'm so tempted, but as much as it stinks I'm waiting them out! Mama needs unemloyment!!!
Are you un employeed yet Amy?!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will tell her right at the time she is to get off of work so she can't be the angry employee going crazy and killing everyone!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

They will tell her right at the time she is to get off of work so she can't be the angry employee going crazy and killing everyone!
Thats true - except she WANTS to be fired!