Good Fat Tuesday Morning!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

The tree service came today to look at the tree we have to have cut down. They should be able to do this in the next two weeks. EEK!!! Its our largest tree and the stump that will be left (in the middle of a perennial garden) will be about 28-32" across!!
Sounds like a good place to put something pretty! My Grandparent's have a stump not quite that big, but Gram had a big wooden bucket she put on it as a planter. Thier whole backyard is a garden!

Today was pretty busy at work. Not as busy as it has been, but I'm still backed up. Hence I have a pile of grading in front of me at home, but of course I'm on TCS!

Oh and the good news is, we purchased a cat tree off ebay today! It looks fantastic! Also picked up a shirt at the mall on sale with money left on my giftcard I got for Christmas. Then it was over to PetSmart for the girls first bag of adult food! Plus I got them some good brand can food and food for my algee eater too! I like shopping, even if it's for pet stuff! Or should I say especially pet stuff...including thier food!