Good brush?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

The bent-pin kind is the one I had before that she didn't like. I think it scratched her skin or something the way she reacted when I brought it out.
Hopefully your kitties will love it!

I brush her on her little kitty sill and then rub the other side of the zoom groom over the mat to get all the loose hair.
Maybe they are slightly different here!? My three seem to like it so far anyway!

Another good way to finish off the grooming process is to rub her down with a shammy leather (or a general piece of suede) - it'll also get the hair from anywhere else it's collected too!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brushes are one of those things that every cat will react different to. 2 of mine are not fond of the zoom groom. One of mine will tolerate it. And while it gets some loose hair out (when they'll let me use it), it doesn't get much out each brushing session. At least for mine.... but they are long haired, thick coated persians! I use a combination of a comb and a natural bristle brush. But like I said... it will be something different that works for each kitty!