Good and Bad Animal Commercials

katyscarlette

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love the Geico insurance one with the squirrels too. And the Lazy Boy ones with the raccoons that break into the house and sound like Ralph and Norton on the Honeymooners.

But I'm afraid my all time most favorite commericials have to be with Morris the Cat... and for the life of me I can't recall the brand of cat food he promoted. But Morris reminds me of the attitude that I have gotten from a good many cats who owned me.

Blessings,

Katy

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, now, that teddy bear from the dryer sheets people (I've already forgotten the name) somehow bothers me. It's like, he acts all cute and sweet, but some night you're gonna wake up and find him standing over you with the kitchen knife, you know? Okay, it's just me, cuteness scares me.

I thought the Advantage song went "If you don't use Advantage, scratch your ear; if you don't use Advantage, scratch your rear". But maybe I'm even more deaf than I think.

We are partial to the Aflack insurance commercials. Two people are talking about supplemental insurance but can't think of the name of the company, and the duck is bursting a blood vessel yelling "Afflack!" at them. I think they're cute, but hubby just rolls on the floor.

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sunlion- I was imitating the Afflac Duck (and quite a poor imitation at that!) and I found it drives our kitten, Gus, nuts! Now I do it whenever he's around.