Going in to design today!!! Wish me luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think she is calling them on monday...lets keep crossing those fingers and paws
yup, you're right
i'm calling them tomorrow.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Ok, it's tomorrow!! Get to callin!!!!!
Sorry I haven't updated yet- I never got a chance to call them today- I was on the phone for a long time with the vet about the boys, and then I had a ton of work to do online for one of my upcomming projects. I will call them tomorrow between class and work. I get off work tomorrow night, so after I'm done with work i will update.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Sorry I haven't updated yet- I never got a chance to call them today- I was on the phone for a long time with the vet about the boys, and then I had a ton of work to do online for one of my upcomming projects. I will call them tomorrow between class and work. I get off work tomorrow night, so after I'm done with work i will update.
How are the baby boys doing?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Ok, it's tomorrow!! Get to callin!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

How are the baby boys doing?
Thankyou for asking about them
/ Today they were a bit more energetic and playful. Kolar is looking much better. Rugar still looks rough- I called the vet today to see if i needed to bring them in and she said to wait and see how they are tomorrow- that they sound as though they're doing better since their more energetic and eating better, so that's what i'll do

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Nikki!!! What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to call!! Aren't you SO excited to find out??
I guess i should be excited to call- but I always turn into a nervous wreck when I have to call places back just out of the fear that I'll get rejected for the job
yeah i'm lame. / I didn't get a chance to call at all today though- my Psych II project is kicking my butt! I worked on a huge chunck of my project today and kinda just forgot about the flower shop lol. I'm going to call torrow and find out one way or another- i'm soo nervous though!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Nikki!!!
I am praying my God Babies get better REAL soon!!!
Hugs and prayers coming that way.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Calling shows eagerness for the job and the job is likely to go to someone who is showing initiative and a desire for the job than someone who is just sitting there waiting on a response. It's always a good thing to call periodically to inquire. I'm not talking about harassing by calling 90 times a day, but you have waited a reasonable amount of time and you were to find out last week, so there is nothing wrong with calling to thank her for allowing you to design, stating that you enjoyed it a great deal, that you felt comfortable in the environment and that you would love to work there on an ongoing basis.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Calling shows eagerness for the job and the job is likely to go to someone who is showing initiative and a desire for the job than someone who is just sitting there waiting on a response. It's always a good thing to call periodically to inquire. I'm not talking about harassing by calling 90 times a day, but you have waited a reasonable amount of time and you were to find out last week, so there is nothing wrong with calling to thank her for allowing you to design, stating that you enjoyed it a great deal, that you felt comfortable in the environment and that you would love to work there on an ongoing basis.
Thanks Natalie- guess I just needed a little push
. I'm calling tomorrow