Glad to see TCS back

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed everyone yesterday.     I guess I'm ok - was able to log in with my password.    And after I said I didn't know my password, you sent me a new one.  Went to write it down in a "safe place" and of course I found my old password in the "safe place".   Guess it was really "safe".

Anyway, will go thru posts -- glad to see everyone back.

Wish we still had the siggys.  I just loved mine and it was the only time I was able to get a shot of all 3 cats togethe!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yaay!  I was able to replace the avator with a picture from my computer.  That's Paul and me on a cruise a couple of years ago.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am just getting back.  Can someone tell me where the games are.  Also did we lose our points.  This is a lot different.

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We don't have the games, points, gifts or siggy banners on this new platform. This thread gives the details. On the other hand, there are a lot of features we didn't have before.

Many of the games from the arcade can be found at other sites for free if you google the names.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Lana! Congrats on getting your avatar! Nice picture!

Blueyedgirl5946, I don't think we have games anymore....seems to me I saw something about that before the other board went down??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Pam.     I'm so proud of myself everytime I'm able to accomplish something.  But I remember you were the biggest help of all in showing me how to post pictures.

Oh about the avatar - Paul hates it - says it makes him look "old".  I told him - "if the shoe fits ---- ".  

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sort of getting used to it,I think we will all love it after a few days.I've just got to do some snooping around on things to work out where everything is 
 I certainly did miss it yesterday.x

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had decorated this pic a couple of years ago with the help of Photobucket.  This was from my computer without using PB.