Glad To Be Back--Thank You

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank everyone for their kind words and the PMs that they sent. I've lost a lot of loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged), but losing Bella has been the hardest yet. Has anyone ever had that one cat that just steals your heart and never gives it back? Nobody likes to have "favorites", but Bella was my favorite. It's good to be back. I've missed everyone's kitties. Maybe someday soon Bella will guide another baby into my life
Bella is going to be a hard act to follow, though

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so good to see you posting again. Coming here and starting back doing normal things will help you.

OMG yes, I have had my beautiful Odamae. A long haired tuxedo cat that was very compact. Short little legs, but a true beauty. Just like your Bella. I have loved many kitties, but Oda was my
kitty. I know the pain.

Take it one day, or sometimes it's one hour at a time.

Welcome back.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to see you back after the tough loss you had recently. Yes I know how you feel. My Rainbow Angel Misty was the love of my life and yes she has taken part of my heart with her, I'll never get that part back. She will be gone two years on Nov. 22nd and I am not even close to being over it. She is in my prayers every night and I think of her almost daily.

I have Autumn now and I care for her and give her love and all that she needs but the love I had for Misty was much stronger than my feelings for Autumn. Someday maybe that will change but the part of me that went with Misty will always be with Misty. I still find myself crying when thinking of her, it's very tough to deal with.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I am SO glad you decided to come back!
We're here for you... Many of us have been through the pain you're going through, and trust me, words can not express how terrible I feel about Bella's passing.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for ALL that has happened.

Gary and I have yet to face the death of one of our own. I hope it's not something we have to face for a loooong time. Honestly, I hate even thinking about it, and my heart just bleeds for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As everyone else said, welcome back. Yes.... one day at a time. I don't know what I am going to do when the time comes with any of my furbabies!!!!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome home, Cheryl. Just take things as they come, it will get better, it may take a day, a month or a year but it will get better. We all missed you and Bella, I feel so sad for your loss, having read many of your posts and threads.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back

I'm sorry to hear about Bella!

My oldest girl, Chynna, went to the Rainbow Bridge on July 3/10. I miss her dearly! She was my soul-mate kitty and there is a huge void in my heart. Abby is still with me, but while I love her to itty bitty pieces, she just isn't Chynna. Chynna and I connected on a whole different level than I have with any other animal. And it really isn't anything I can explain, but those who have had that special connection with a pet, will know immediately what it feels like.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back. I too am sorry for your loss. I too am all familar with loss. My 15 year old Claude kitty passed away last month. He had to but to sleep after a nasty stroke. He had been in my life since the day he was born. He was also my shower companion. It took me until today to be able to post his goodbye thread. I hope the ache in your heart is replaced with memories of the good times you had together.

Enough about me. Hugs to you in this difficult time.

I

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot image what you are going through but I know that everyone here is super supportive and wonderful. Kitters is the only cat that I have really had as an adult, and she is turning 11 tomorrow and I know that when the time comes I am just going to be devastated.... So, I feel for you and am glad to see you back here and enjoying your love of cats.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah Cheryl, it is good to have you back, but I do feel for you right now. It is coming up to my Napoleon's fourth anniversary and I find myself thinking of him almost every day. Some cats never leave you.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to see you here. I, too, understand Soul-mate cats. We don't love the others any less, but some we form that deep special special bond with, there is no comparison.
Bella
will wait for you at the Bridge, and will send you another kitty when she thinks you are ready.

Love and hugs

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww hun, I am so happy that you are back and I hope it helps you a bit. I have only lost one cat of my own and that was just terrible, I think the hardest was my mums cat boo who passed last year, she was 21! I grew up with her and that was just heartbreaking. Bella is with you all the time hun and you were a fantastic meowmy and one day you will be again, I am sure that Bella will send another baby into your life when the time is right.xx

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back from me too!

I've been out of the loop for a bit but you have my deepest sympathy.