Glad my son is going to do something

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad my son is going to something in a couple weeks,see what girls go through walking in their shoes.I know he is respectful to them and said he has always wanted to see what their life is like.He knows girls go through a lot more.A couple of his female friends came up with the idea.Has his ears pierced already and ready for the next step,nails done and fit for a wig.He is doing this for 2 weeks.I am supportive of him doing this.My son has been raised right by his dad to treat females with respect.I have witnessed this and also treats me with respect too.Does hate it when seeing the jerks at school smacking the female student's butt also talking dirty to them.He knows I take care of these problems very well.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am glad my son is going to something in a couple weeks,see what girls go through walking in their shoes.I know he is respectful to them and said he has always wanted to see what their life is like.He knows girls go through a lot more.A couple of his female friends came up with the idea.Has his ears pierced already and ready for the next step,nails done and fit for a wig.He is doing this for 2 weeks.I am supportive of him doing this.My son has been raised right by his dad to treat females with respect.I have witnessed this and also treats me with respect too.Does hate it when seeing the jerks at school smacking the female student's butt also talking dirty to them.He knows I take care of these problems very well.
There's a fundraiser around where I live yearly called "walk a mile in her shoes", and basically men get sponsors/donations to walk a mile in high heels to raise money and awareness for the domestic violence shelter. It's fun and for a great cause. I'm glad your son has such respect, and that kind of respect tends to spill over to not just women but everyone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's a fundraiser around where I live yearly called "walk a mile in her shoes", and basically men get sponsors/donations to walk a mile in high heels to raise money and awareness for the domestic violence shelter. It's fun and for a great cause. I'm glad your son has such respect, and that kind of respect tends to spill over to not just women but everyone.
He is having help with a coach and she has been a great help to him.He has been learning to getting used to wearing a bra at home before it happens.His dad is even supportive