GIVEAWAY: 2 Signed Copies Of Creative Cues From the Cat!

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Cats are worth it.  : )

I'm signing up to volunteer at the local shelter so hopefully I'll be getting a lot more inspiration for my books. I might even begin fostering kittens.
That's awesome. I'm sure you will get some good stories.

I want to foster, but I live in an apartment right now, and there are limits here with pets. Ideally what I'd like to find is a shelter that can use a public relations person to help get more media attention.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - The many cats I have had the pleasure of sharing my home with have been an inspiration in the way I strive to live my life. They take pleasure in a ray of sunshine, worshiping the warmth and following it where ever it leads them. They are mysterious and aloof, but will offer comfort to the ones they love with gentle purrs and the warmth of a raspy tongue. They are small in stature but have the heart of a lion when protecting their young and the ones they love from a threat.  Each and every one of them is special and unique, their personalities are as varied as their physical attributes, and yet they can accept others into their circle and form a family with strong bonds and a hierarchy that is a marvel to observe. All they ever want in life is to be loved and cherished and to reflect this love back in a circle that forms the bond that captures our hearts. They throw their whole being into what ever they are doing at the moment, whether it is a nap sprawled on a soft blanket, stalking their prey, or chasing a ball across the floor. They cannot be distracted from what is holding their attention.  How can we not be inspired to follow their lead and pattern our lives after such a beautiful creature that leads such a unique, live in the moment existence?  

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Entry - The many cats I have had the pleasure of sharing my home with have been an inspiration in the way I strive to live my life. They take pleasure in a ray of sunshine, worshiping the warmth and following it where ever it leads them. They are mysterious and aloof, but will offer comfort to the ones they love with gentle purrs and the warmth of a raspy tongue. They are small in stature but have the heart of a lion when protecting their young and the ones they love from a threat.  Each and every one of them is special and unique, their personalities are as varied as their physical attributes, and yet they can accept others into their circle and form a family with strong bonds and a hierarchy that is a marvel to observe. All they ever want in life is to be loved and cherished and to reflect this love back in a circle that forms the bond that captures our hearts. They throw their whole being into what ever they are doing at the moment, whether it is a nap sprawled on a soft blanket, stalking their prey, or chasing a ball across the floor. They cannot be distracted from what is holding their attention.  How can we not be inspired to follow their lead and pattern our lives after such a beautiful creature that leads such a unique, live in the moment existence?  
So sorry, this giveaway has ended a couple of days ago and we've announced the winners.