Girl Scout Cookies!!!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the Samoas and Thin Mints. We also keep the Thin Mints in the freezer... I wonder who began that craze
I have never had Thin Mints in the summer though, as someone else mentioned, they never stick around that long!

Has anyone tried the Edy's Girl Scout Cookie ice cream?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin Mints all the way. I didn't order any at work and totally forgot it was time for Girl Scout cookies. When I went grocery shopping Saturday, there was a group of scouts selling them in front of the store. I bought 3 boxes of Thin Mints and 2 of the Peanut Butter Cream for the hubby. I have always loved GS cookies. I remember when I was a Scout, I would sell GS cookies door to door. They were 50 cents a box back then.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you remember the peanut butter and chocolate ones were called Hoedowns back then?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

I like the Samoas and Thin Mints. We also keep the Thin Mints in the freezer... I wonder who began that craze
I have never had Thin Mints in the summer though, as someone else mentioned, they never stick around that long!

Has anyone tried the Edy's Girl Scout Cookie ice cream?
They have ICE CREAM!?! I've never heard of that before, I might have to get some this weekend!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're called All Abouts now but they areshortbread cookies with a layer of chocolate on the bottom
MY FAVORITE!

I love the thin mints as well

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I new someone selling them! I'll take what you don't want!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin Mints, of course, and the peanut butter sandwich kind. They're called Do-Si-Dos now, and I remember when they were called Savannahs. I sold em for $1 a box I think when I was a scout.

My daughter's a scout now (but don't tell anyone, it's SOOO uncool!) so we have lots of cookies here. I can attest to the fact that they last a LOOOONG time in the freezer.

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shortbread and Thank-yous (chocolate coated shortbreads) for me and Thin Mints for JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji].