Girl Names

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i voted for Ariana, 'cause i liked it best, but most of these are pretty. a couple are difficult to determine how to pronounce, which is a pain later in life [i have a hard-to-pronounce name]. also, there are TONS of Hailees/Haileys/Haileighs/Halles, etc around - i'd stay away from that one just because it's too darn popular!
this comes to you from an elementary school teacher, BTW!

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I voted for Emma, I also like Emma Rose...Mia would be my second choice out of those you put on the voting list.

I love the name Grace too, and if I had had another girl, that's what I'd have named her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

umm.........well
for me - it depends on the surname as well, so not so sure ??

eg Hailee Bailey would be a nightmare
Surname will be Lafferty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Why not Jade as a first name?

And as for how you spell it "Jayde" my only thought is that some people might think it's pronounced Jada, because the y makes the long A sound, leaving no use for the e. Shoot, my first name is Jade and people call me Jada (though I think it's just to annoy me).

Anywho...out of all of those Hailee sounds the best to me. But if you do go with that, don't have her middle name as Jayde, that's Eminem's daughter's name.
I already have a Jada (my beagle mix) so I would probably forever calling the baby Jada instead of Jade. Plus I have a niece that is already Samantha Jade and we call her Sammie Jade and just plain Jade. Because they ended up not liking Samantha.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I voted for Adriyanna, because I really love that name. I also really like Ariana.

I saw that you have Raeanne, and that's close to the name that I picked out for a girl (when I was like 13, before I realized I didn't want kids...). I loved the name Raynelle - it was my best friend's middle name.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Adriyanna.I think if you named the baby Hailey,with what her last name will be, she may have kids make fun of her name.
I agree with making sure you have a boys name ready too!!! Drs have a way of being wrong with Ultrasounds.

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the choose was is endless with mia very nice name
1) Mia-bella
2) Mia-zada
3) Mia-rose what ever name you give a child just make sure its not common

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Alaina
....Alaina Marie

Once we find out the gender....if it's a girl we are naming her Victoria Elizabeth.... and if it's a boy we are naming him Christian Elias....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow-only one pick?
I like alot of the names you have chosen, but I did vote for Kaelyn.
I also love the name Emma and the name Jade....I think Kaelyn Jade is very pretty.