Ginger's babies are 1 week old today!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The litle girl is the only one named thus far--Nutmeg. I've been trying out some names on the others but nothing has stuck. It's hard because if we keep one I want the name to stay so that means Hubby has to be in agreeance on the name. I really like Dill, Coriander and for the cream one Saffron for boy or Sesame if its a girl. Also at this point I'm going by 4 boys and a girl--but that isn't set in stone either.

Leslie

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't he a cutie pie? I'm hoping to use that in the cat naps calendar contest!! He looks just like his momma, color wise that is.

Leslie

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That last pic is just precious! They are zonked out. It must be so tiring being that cute! Well enjoy this week or so while you can, then it will be chasing kittens OUTSIDE of their nest, lol.

browneyes106

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

The litle girl is the only one named thus far--Nutmeg. I've been trying out some names on the others but nothing has stuck. It's hard because if we keep one I want the name to stay so that means Hubby has to be in agreeance on the name. I really like Dill, Coriander and for the cream one Saffron for boy or Sesame if its a girl. Also at this point I'm going by 4 boys and a girl--but that isn't set in stone either.

Leslie
Nutmug is a very cute name.

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love that last photo! and the grey tortie is so adorable. I've got two of those my self right now and they're so full of personality!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are the eyes on the little cream colored one? Isn't that one you were worried about? From the still image, his eyes look small.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!

Addiebee--his eyes have been doing much better the last couple days, so I think we are over the issue. Umm I don't think they're much smaller than the rest. He is thriving, bigger than the rest each weigh day.

Still struggling to choose one.

Leslie

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
browneyes--thanks I'm still struggling even after looking at lots of kitten sexing websites perhaps I'll try and post pictures, I asked for opinions on the cream kitten on the 2 weeks pictures but nobody could tell really

Thanks for the compliments everyone--they are all sweeties!!

Leslie