Pole dancing

Congrates Ginger in discovering snuggle time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

seriously Heidi, I almost had tears looking at these pics last night...... she has come so far....
She really has...

Just goes to show that even the most affectionate stray can still have trust issues.

Here's one of the first pics that Eileen took of her when she was brought in around the first of August:

And now, just 6 months later

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love seeing kitty smiles - especially on formerly scared kitties!!!
She's so beautiful - I love how well she's settled into your family!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww that's so sweet!!!

Yeah I know how little moments like these really warm your heart. I remember the two times my baby boy Wukong did something really unexpected, which left such a deep impression on me that I think I will remember them for years to come...

First was when he was a little kitten and crawled onto my chest to sleep. This was really something unexpected cos he didn't really like human contact, preferred to run around like crazy. You know how they are at that age...

Second was when he fell four storeys (survived.. with no injuries!) and was in deep shock. He would not come out from under the bed for anything until I came to see him after work (he was staying with a friend), then he crawled out real slowly and came to lie on my lap..

Just wanted to share... Sorry for the long-windedness

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those first snuggles and scritches - when they allow it to be ecstasy!

Heidi - how absolutely precious. I'm going backward in time here, so it's really cool. In the last batch, Ginger was a scarf kitty doing the parrot kitty thing!
She's come such a long way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie