Ginger got out overnight!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger has spent the afternoon cleaning her fur and sleeping like a furry little log.

I'm still getting my wits about me.
What a day!

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes!

mairi ii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh boy, do I know how you feel! Our Nick got out a couple weeks ago and was gone overnight. I was absolutely out of my mind. As soon as the sun came up, I was posting flyers, calling shelters, humane societies, animal control. I cried and cried and cried - running out into the street to neighbors who were driving by, asking if they'd seen him. I had him over in the next county or the next city. 17 hours later my son came carrying him up the steps. I was utterly euphoric!! He was in our wood shed! The nut! I had been out there calling for him! The police told me if he's an indoor cat he likely wouldn't venture far.... they were right!

I am soooooooo glad your baby's back!! By the way, all cats now have a chip - even though they're indoor cats, I won't take the chance again that they're sitting at a vet's office or shelter with no way to identify them.

kittyluver27

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am souper glad you found her. I just read the post that you posted saying that you lost your cat and I almost started crying...I recently lost my cat at the end of last year. It was devistating and we never found her but she was a stray and she knew what to do in the outdoors but that didn't make it anymore easier. We assume that she got killed and eatin by a coyote. Yes we do have those in our neighborhood. But I now have 2 adorable kitties that I love very much, but they will never be able to replace my precious kitty that I lost before. I still love them lots! One of my cats doesn't pee in his litterbox all the time and goes on the carpet.......do you have any advice?? I REALLY don't want to give him away! I adore him very much. Please HELP if possible!!