Gift wrap or gift bags?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do both, it all depends on what the gift is. BUT I always wrap gifts when they are for kids. There's something special about unwrapping a gift over pulling a gift out of a bag when with kids.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished wrapping all my gifts too. Couple that with shipping, I'm rethinking the whole thing. I ordered most gifts from Amazon, and I am now thinking that sending them straight to the recipient with an Amazon gift bag is the way to go.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bag it if I can. But like jem said I wrap the grandkids presents they prefer it.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Bags are much easier. You can get creative if you really want to. Try a plain brown paper bag and go crazy.

My husband goes crazy with the tape so packages are virtually impossible to open. I hate it!

I found these on Amazon. They're adorable.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wrap. I hate bags. I think this comes from working gift wrap for JC Penneys for 18 months. I do cloth ribbon too except for my grand daughter. I use the stick on bows for her since kids tear into a gift so fast they don't appreciate the beauty of the package. When I did the gift wrap I think the most difficult thing I wrapped was a heart shape box of chocolates - or a microwave oven (it was back when those things weighed a TON!).

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually wrap, I am not very good at it but I usually wrap. I use a bag when something really can't be wrapped. I will also use a bag when I have really procrastinated with buying a gift. There have been times when I have picked up a gift, a bag to put it in, tissue paper and a card on the way to where I needed the gift.