• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

5 things about me you guys don't know...........well,,

1. I'm 5'4"
2. I'm deathly afraid of doctors and dentists (am I alone in this?)
3. I lived in Hawaii
4. My husband is a firefighter
5. I've never been drunk
No you are not alone in this. I am terrified of the dentist, so much so that I start shaking when I am in there.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cilla and Dawnofsierra, are you guys really afriad of docs and dentists like I am? I always feel so alone with my phobia..........I"d love to talk to you guys more about it. If it's easier, my personal email is [email protected]

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see, what do usually NOT talk about?

1. I was married twice, before I turned 20 (not proud of that).

2. I'm the only woman, that I know, who has home-grown 1" fingernails (until I was 23, I bit them down to the quick).

3. I'm 5' 6 1/2" (Bill claims to be 5' 7" but, when we stand toe-to-toe, I can see right over his head).

4. I worked as a phlebotomist, in a plasma center.

5. I am/have been a member of 4 historical re-enactment groups, in Tombstone AZ. (I'm known as Madam Sizzlin' Cindy)

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. I had season tickets to the Portland Opera (Portland, OR) for ten or fifteen years.
2. I have been to Hawaii four times, also once each to Mexico, Tahiti, Raiatea, Huahine, Moorea, and Bora Bora.
3. I was never a hippie, but I design and sell patchwork hippie clothes.
4. My late husband was twice my age when I married him; he was 44, I was 22.
5. I was so shy in college that I once fainted when I was supposed to give a presentation to the class, yet I became a high school and adult education teacher.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy In the historical re-enactment groups, e.g. in Tombstone AZ you are known as Madam Sizzlin' Cindy, is this on the internet?

TwoFatCats You have conquered your shyness in a fabulous way - becoming a teacher and travelling to all those places.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cilla

Cindy In the historical re-enactment groups, e.g. in Tombstone AZ you are known as Madam Sizzlin' Cindy, is this on the internet?

:
I've been inactive, for 4 1/2 years, since I moved away. They still carry me, on the books of the Boothill Gunslingers, as the owner is my best friend, "Shadey Katey", The Black Heart. I need to dig out some old pix and post them. So many of the pictures have my ex in them, I've been hesitant to get them out. Three years later, it still hurts.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy don't get them out then hon, no use in opening wounds.

graytabbycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am 24 years old

I have been a cat lover since birth

I am trying to work in animal welfare

I have followed around both baseball players (one player--- he's been on 3 teams since i've followed his career) and various bands

I am very afraid of bees

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. I used to work in a funeral home - I washed/gassed up the limo and hearse and cleaned the place (around dead bodies, yes).

2. Although I'm in design school, I think I should have chosen to be a vet.

3. I HATE crowded areas, like malls. I tend to do most of my grocery shopping late at night.

4. I have a wicked temper.

5. I despise Windows computer - I'm a Mac gal.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cilla

Cindy don't get them out then hon, no use in opening wounds.
One of these days, I'll crop him out of a bunch of them. I DO have a solo picture, stuck on the refrigerator, from Rendezvous of the Gunfighters 1999.