Getting stains out of white paws - Kitten

flyinhyphy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
While I was feeding my cats a bottle of (very Very VERY) hot sauce fell off of the shelf onto the floor and the cap burst. Some of the sauce got on my 5 mo old kitten's white paws.

I was freaked out at first because I didn't want him to lick his paws and get sick, as a few drops of this sauce could get a person sick, much less a 4-5lb kitten. 

I was able to was able to wash off a lot of it with some Dawn dish soap, but now his paws have bright orange stains. 

Does anyone have any recs on getting the stains out? Trimming? Use of oils? I'm looking for home remedies I guess and not these expensive treatment products for show cats that I've found through Google. Thanks!

*Bonus pic of lil man: http://*************/ibbU6EU.jpg

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, poor kitty with orange paws!!

I don't think there's much else you can do aside from what you've already done. Let the fur grow out. I am sure with continuous self grooming, he will lick it out too. I don't think it will cause any harm since you've washed the paws already.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He may not like this put dip a wash rag with white vinegar and then wipe his paws good, then rinse with plain water.