getting married

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im only do buffet food for around 150 people, i wont have room in the freezer to cook then freeze it all, so i have to go out that friday morning and get all the stuff.
me mum , my sister and his mum will be helping out some with the food, so hopeing that will take some of the stress out.

the main dream i had was the morning of the wedding and me and my partner was running around different shops to find a cake and wedding rings, we found a shop that did both and i was looking at them and i woke up so dont know what happend lol. then i had one where i was waiting for the car to come and it never came, so i missed the wedding lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well we have 2 weeks 1 day left, the flowers have all come yeaa lol. i got in contact with my mate and shes still doing the cake, her husband is still taking me to the wedding. the girls petticoats came and look great on. we got the rings. iv booked getting my nails done for the day before , but that only takes an hour. my partner only has to get the trousers and jacket for his suit now. so it is finally starting to come together, now all i have to worry about is whats in store for me on the hen night lol.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww its all coming together
its only normal to have these moments of panic - but it sounds like things are all moving forward to your special day

Hopefully you can relax a bit now and enjoy things

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was panicky too, in the days leading up to OUR wedding. It was a big wedding, too, LOTS of planning (11 months worth!) and we did it all ourselves... all the favors, bouquets, finishing touches on my gown, boutineers, you name it I crafted it. So I certainly kept busy.

Those few weeks leading up to it we had some unnecessary drama which totally did NOT help the normal 'pre wedding panic attacks' that most brides get. The drama was brought on not by me or my soon-to-be-groom, but by someone in our wedding party! It really sucked and had both me and hubs freaking.

It all worked out though, way smoother than I'd imagined. Yours will too... no worries there. As far as relaxing and not panicking, just try to take a day or three off before the wedding, spend time with friends and your groom-to-be, and don't WORK. Do your nails and stuff and pretty-up for that march down the aisle. Take care of YOU, sister!

Congratulations by the way!