Getting Finicky - What to do?

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's what I've decided to do with all the Wellness cans I just bought....I've quit offering them at all and will try again later on...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The by Nature pouches are different, FYI. I compare them to MM cups, only better. My guys didn't like them much.

kittylover77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am not sure if this is going to be helpful advice for you as you have more kitties than me, but I changed the amount of times I feed my cats per day, to leave longer times between meals and I dont leave any dry food for snacks.
So my two cats share 1/2 cup of dry food in the morning. They finish this with the speed of light.
They get 3oz of wet to share at around 3pm. They are usually so hungry by 3pm that they clear whatever it is that is given.

And 3oz at midnight. Again by midnight they follow me and meow at me to make sure I dont forget to feed them. This gets cleared really quickly as well.

I recently had to switch to cheap foods, but still had some wellness laying around (beef and chicken). They hate that flavor, but with how hungry they are, the plate was cleared.

I hope I dont jinx it.

Brewers yeast is what I was going to try, before I changed the meal schedule.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, this morning he wouldn't eat his Evo, but he DID eat his Merrick turducken!

I have figured out what is going on. He is doing this just to make me crazy

Seriously though, I cut out all treats, and made sure my bf wasn't feeding him snacks (chips, etc. which he is bad to give him bites of) so I think he was just getting off schedule, eating too much junk food and treats. Of course, if he refuses it for dinner tonight, then please disregard that theory and go back to the one where he is trying to drive me crazy

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the theory where he is trying to drive you crazy best....because it seems most likely!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I like the theory where he is trying to drive you crazy best....because it seems most likely!
lol... have to agree