• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwwww Puff you are so gorgeous!!!
Maybe he scratched you because he heard you say he was getting pink soft claws
Ya know he just scratched Sierra a minute ago.. His scratching is getting out of hand. He's just playing but it's really severe. He was missing two soft claws so I replaced them.. and yes, once the blue's are gone... I'm switching to Pink or red. I'm evil like that.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured I'd use an old thread to post just one picture.
Puff was being inquisitive tonight. He doesn't normally mess with the table but he has lately. The goofball got up there right after this and then backed up and fell off! lol. Then he looked around like I didn't do that.
Whoever said cats are graceful never saw my cat!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Oh really. Well I direct your attention to exhibit A. Where he was being very loving. And then out of the blue bit and did the bunny kick.
Ouch!?! At least he doesn't claw up your leg to see what your cooking like my Angel does! I really need to trim her claws again... How much are those nail caps and how hard are they to put on? I'd love to get pink ones for Angel to match her pink collar!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Ouch!?! At least he doesn't claw up your leg to see what your cooking like my Angel does! I really need to trim her claws again... How much are those nail caps and how hard are they to put on? I'd love to get pink ones for Angel to match her pink collar!
Oh if I have fish or something he will not hesitate to crawl up my leg! lol. And that scratch left a huge scar on me btw.

The caps cost about $13 dollars from JeffersPet and their about the same as putting fake nails on you. All you do is cut the nails down a bit. Insert the glue cap into the fake nail and squeeze a generous amount of glue. Then put on and hold for a few seconds so it bonds.

If your cat is a squirmer have someone hold him while you do it. The hardest part is juggling a cat that doesn't want it and getting the glue in the nail.. So enlist help.