Get your kitten fix - Apollo and Zeus at 4 weeks

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the nice comments on the last thread. I've been busy this week, so I didn't get a chance to reply. Apollo and Zeus are growing like little weeds. I only see them for an hour or so every day or every other day, and I see big changes every time I visit. They're walking much steadier now. They'll follow me from one end of Susan's apartment to another when I walk around. They've also started running in little spurts for a couple of weeks and turning into 'Halloween cats' by arching up and puffing up their fur. We're trying to start weaning them, but they're pretty resistant right now. Apollo ate a little bit of wet kitten food the other day, but Zeus would have none of it, even when it was mixed with kitten milk. He insisted on getting fed from the bottle.

Zeus:

Apollo:

Leah checking out the kittens. She's pretty nonchalant about them.

Zeus and Apollo checking out what's in the basket. They love to crawl in there and play around.

Here they are getting a bath. They look like tiny little gremlins while they're wet.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so precious and adorable they've stopped my heart!!!!!
I think they'll grow into their names in no time

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah their transformation is amazing! Thanks for the kitten fix!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I'm amazed at the transformation, too. Looking over the pictures from when we got them, it's amazing how much they've grown. And everyday it seems like they're doing something new. They can run several feet now without falling over, and last night, I saw Apollo beginning to hop around. Pretty soon they'll be doing the kitten bounce where they just go boing, boing, boing across the room.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, such kitty cuteness!!!

I thought of you last night - I worked with the manager of the store I'm at part time, and his daughter and her roommate just found a couple of abandoned kittens about that age too. He was going on about how adorable and energetic they are, how they are getting bottle fed and if he didn't already have 3 dogs he'd take them in a heartbeat!
We're in a pretty rural area, and I'm surprised (and thankful) I don't see any homeless kittens around here.

Lots of for all the little kitties and the people who take care of them!

nit8690

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This one is great he/she is looking at you like what are you doing with that strange thing I dont like it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nit8690

This one is great he/she is looking at you like what are you doing with that strange thing I dont like it
Hehe, yeah. Susan is always joking around that those kittens are going to end up blind because of all the flashes from the camera. Zeus is unbelievably photogenic, though. I have so many great pictures of him. With Apollo, on the other hand, I have to work hard to get good pictures.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow those cuties really are growing like weeds!! I can see they are just at the edge of the bouncing off the walls phase.
Keep up the great job!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of them are adorable, but Apollo just stole my heart. He looks like my dear Fred who was my baby for 18 years before he went to the Bridge.