Get your fix of tiny furbabies here!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great job to you and the lady that found them! You are a very special person to give so much of yourself to these poor little creatures!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tania they are just beautiful!! Love the little black and white one with the spot on his nose. Baby sure has grown big and strong! You have earned your angel wings a hundred times over by giving these little ones a chance at a happy and healthy life.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those kittens are so sweet! You are such an angel to take them in and take care of them.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tania...You are such an angel for do that! It's sad that were abandoned by their mommy...but thank God that they have you! Please keep us posted with news on the little ones...they're so tiny!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWW!!! So precious! Makes me want to nibble little pink kitten toes. Ok, ears, too.
Baby looks like my Fred did when we rescued him out of a tree. He's 14, old and raggedy now, but still very cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thankyou all so much for your words of encouragement. The babies are doing very well. That sand they were eating has made it difficult for them to use their bowels but the vet has recommended just a little tiny dob of catlax and it seems to be slowly doing the trick.
Lorie mate, thankyou for the snow, you KNOW I'm addicted to the stuff!

Tamme, I'm what they call a vet approved kitten carer. There are lots of us at TCS. I've nursed babies of all ages right from 1 day old so these babies should be fine. I have all the jazz they need like formula, heat pad, cuddles, snuggles, love etc. LOL Ohmygoodness! How could I forget the snugglekitty? They are, at this moment, piled in a heap right on top of their snugglekitty, dreaming away with their full tummies.

Yola, yes, the lady that brought the kittens over is only a couple of days away from giving birth herself so I've got the lady's sister and neighbors looking for Mum so that she can get some vet care.

Nenners, I hope you do get to foster little ones. I don't know how you'll go working full time and getting up for those 3 hourly night feeds! LOL It's so rewarding to see them grow up into beautiful kittens.

Baby is still here and I've found a home for him so he'll be going in 2 weeks when my housemate's boss gets back from holidays. He thinks Fluffy is a gift for HIM and they spend all day frolicking together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a quick update - 'Baby' has gone to his furrever home today! The lady that took him has two lovely daughters who will love him to pieces, I think! They want to call him Mimo or Memo. I haven't heard of the name before but they tell me he's a cartoon character??

The girls absolutely loved the tiny furbabies and wanted to take all four home too!

I've almost given up on the lady who had Fluffy. I've been trying to contact her for a week, says she's in a hurry and will call me but never calls back. I've been searching for a no-kill shelter here in Perth so any Aussies or others that know one, please let me know.

Hope all in the Northern Hemisphere are keeping toasty warm.