Get Well Heatherwillard❤️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone! I didn't say much before but today Heather's hubby said it was okay to update here

Many of you didn't know thst Heather was put in an induced coma over 3 weeks ago,last week they tried to wake her unsuccessfully because of risk but now- thank God she is AWAKE!!!!!!Keep those good vibes going,well wishes and let us hope for a complete and speedy recovery!

heatherwillard0614 heatherwillard0614 I continue to pray for you,miss you and look forward to seeing you back on your feet🙏Love you ❤

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik thank you so much for the update!

*all the kitties and my fingers and paws and toes are crossed*

Sending some good vibes her way.
It's my pleasure to report some good news! She has made her mark & touched so many here with kindness and encouragement,she and her family truly appreciate all the love & support

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, I hadn't read your post from Oct. 7th and had no idea she was put in an induced coma. But I'm thankful I caught up with the encouraging news and will keep Heather in my thoughts for a successful recovery. 🙏:vibes:🙏:vibes:
Your thoughts for recovery and everyone's well wishes,good vibes,positive energy & fervent prayer has been greatly appreciated by Heather and her family
The good news is- she is home...... that's the latest update & hopefully she'll be able to return after awhile

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Your thoughts for recovery and everyone's well wishes,good vibes,positive energy & fervent prayer has been greatly appreciated by Heather and her family
The good news is- she is home...... that's the latest update & hopefully she'll be able to return after awhile
This is great news!

Continuing in prayers for you heatherwillard0614 heatherwillard0614 for a speedy recovery.

IMG_5783.JPG