Genever's tummy. Again. (long, sorry)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to keep dragging this on, but I am seeing no patterns anymore. I'm starting to think she's a nervous cat, or nervous about being alone at least. Like I said, she puked the Thursday we left for Tennessee. After dry food before we left and after wet food that night with our friends. My friend said he moved his foot and she freaked out for some reason and that's when she threw up. Weird.

Then we went a week with no puking, til last Thursday, she puked when I came home from work after she ate some dry food, and some new treats- chicken Greenies and tuna Pet Greens. It was pretty hot too, so maybe the heat bothered her?

Then again on Saturday, we were rushing around, cleaning and getting food ready for her birthday party, so there was some stress hanging around the apartment that day. (although i think BF dropped a Cheeto and she ate it, there was a sorta cheeto-looking thing in the pile of puke, as well as some Pet Greens treats. ick, i know, sorry.)

And the last time was around 6AM yesterday as BF was up and getting ready to leave for the airport to go to Miami for work. Does she know he was leaving and was upset?? I gave her some Greenies last night but no Pet Greens, and she didn't puke, so I might have to donate the Pet Greens to a friend's cat in case that's bothering her.

Genever is so sociable and loves to be around people, she is so laid back. But I also think she doesn't like us to leave her. Could it be possible she gets stressed out and gets an upset stomach?

By the way,