Genever's got a boyfriend on the outside!

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

So, I will still keep a look out for Mister. No one touched the food I put out last night, but it did rain so it was a bowl of HUGE wet kibbles this morning. It's been raining off and on today, so I hesitate to put out more food.

I hope I can catch this boy!!
Is there any area that is covreed outside? Even if it's under the eaves, that would be good. That way the cat can be dry and full atthe same time, and the food won't get wet

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take that boy in a minute he is so pretty. I love grey kitties and he sounds like a lovebug.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before you take him in, please ask around a whole lot. Wessie went outdoors, and at times didn't have a collar, and I would have been devastated if someone took him. If you aren't seeing him at certain times of the day, that probably means he has a home. Also, if he isn't showing up in the rain, he probably is safe inside. Remember, be sure you aren't stealing someone's cat.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be Still My Heart!! I'd snatch him up in a minute!!! I love that pic of him "talking" and that FACE!!! your baby has good taste!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I haven't seen him around since Friday night.

I still would like to try to catch him if I see him again and take him to get scanned. If he has no chip, then he's coming in. If I see lost cat flyers, then ok, I'd take him home.

I do NOT want to steal someone's kitty, but I also think people need to be responsible for their pets!

All that said, I hope he's doing alright, wherever he is!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Well, I haven't seen him around since Friday night.

I still would like to try to catch him if I see him again and take him to get scanned. If he has no chip, then he's coming in. If I see lost cat flyers, then ok, I'd take him home.

I do NOT want to steal someone's kitty, but I also think people need to be responsible for their pets!

All that said, I hope he's doing alright, wherever he is!!
I hope he comes back E.

IMO: if one's cat is an outdoor/indoor, it should have a collar on at the minimum, and I would NOT view it as "stealing someones kitty" if you take him in when there's been no posters, and you've made the effort to see if he's chipped.

He's a cutie pie, and I think G-cat is quite smitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks.. Mister came around today, and I took him to the vet. I'm writing an update now to post in the Cat Lounge..